2) The motor magnets must be stock; traction magnets maybe stock, light force, or phase II.
3) Stock or balanced and trued armature may be used (5.8 ohm limit).
4) All electrical system parts must be stock or stock replacement.(no shunt wires or Big Foot/Feet).
5) The chassis must be stock and cannot be modified in any way except for the following:
a) The pickup tabs on the chassis may be reinforced and/or replaced.
b) The chassis may be modified to retain the rear axle.
c) The bulkheads on the ProTech and Mattel/Tyco 440-X2 cars may be modified for bushings.
d) The BSRT 'Chassis Clip' may be used on the ProTech and Mattel/Tyco 440-X2 chassis.
6) Any axle, gear, or guide pin can be used. Independent fronts are allowed. Slip-on rears only!
7) Late Model NASCAR bodies (from brp NASCARZ, LifeLike, Mattel, JL and Tomy) can be adjusted to fit any chassis, 5 gm weight limit.
8) Glues and adhesives are not allowed on the chassis and bulkheads except to attach the body mounting system & guide pin
There will be a 1min qualifying which will determine heats. Races will run from 20 to 60 minutes (Owners discretion).